Sunday, June 19, 2016

Monday
Athletics Carnival P-2
Tuesday
Digital Literacy
Wednesday
Assembly 
Thursday
Library - borrowing is back, so please remember your library bag!
Friday
Homework
Movie Day celebration. Favourite cushion and G movies are welcome!

As you know I have been appointed a position at St Thomas More College commencing next term. I will be sad to say good-bye to the 2 Navy class, they have been a beautiful class to lead and I will miss their shining faces. I would like to thank you for entrusting your precious children with me for the first half of this year, and I can certainly say it has been a rewarding experience teaching them and getting to know their unique and amazing personalities. I wish them every success for second semester and for their remainder of schooling at St Bernardine's.  No doubt some of this class will make their way to St Thomas More in the future, and it will be lovely to reconnect with those that do! Thank you also for your support and commitment to your child's education this semester - your involvement makes a world of difference! 

Have a fantastic end of Term 2 and a safe and happy holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment